My current skincare routine.

10:16 pm



I have switched up my skincare of late, and I think I have finally found a routine that I am happy with, I seem to have gone from combination to  oily skin, hence the change up, which I am not very happy with, but you've got to do the best with what you've got!

Cleansing
I wash my face with Le Roche-Posay Effaclar H Deep Cleansing Mouse.  I really like this cleanser, it works well on sensitive blemish prone skin. Leaves my skin feeling fresh without any dryness. I then spray my face whilst it is still damp with Avene Thermale Spring Water Spray, this is to counteract the affects of using tap water on my face.
In the evening the step I have missed out is I would firstly remove eye makeup with Clarins Gentle Eye Make up Remover. 

Tone
Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening toner, there is a slight tingle when using this, This toner uses fruit acids to exfoliate the skin and tighten pores, I have found since using this spots heal quicker and my skin looks brighter and smoother. Directions say only use once or twice a week. But I use it every evening, which I feel is fine to do on my skin. During the day I switch my toner to Korres Pomegranate Tonic Lotion, which is refreshing and gentle.

Moisturising
My day cream I use Garnier moisture match for normal skin this has SPF 20, or my favourite moisturiser is Clarins Multi-Active Day cream.

In the evening I alternate between Ren 3 Clearcalm Replenishing Serum and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, this is because l find the Ren treatment milder and it calms redness or irritation on my skin the Roche-Posay treats clogged pores and blemishes. I let this settle before applying my night cream, Clarins Multi-Active night cream.

On my eyes I use Yves Rocher Wrinkles and Radiance dazzling Eye Cream. Which is really moisturising.

I spot treat with Witch Hazel or Guerlain Creme Camphrea.

I use my Clarisonic once a week, although I am undecided if I like this on not, using it more often it seemed to exacerbate my oily skin issue.  Also because I use the Clarins toner I feel this is enough exfoliation.

My best skincare tip is carry a small canister of the Avene Thermal Spring Water  in your handbag, it helps set your makeup and is super refreshing to spray on your face, especially in the warmer months.

I am looking for a good sunscreen because my Guerlain Super Aqua is nearly finished any suggestions? I am thinking of trying Clinque City Block.

Has anyone tried this? What are your favourite skincare must haves?

XOX O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net