Foods that Promote great skin!

10:17 am



Hi


Just thought I would share with you some of the foods I am incorporating into my diet to help improve my skin, lotions and potions are great but you have to give yourself a good foundation by eating right. So I did a bit of a research and this is what I found and fortunately it's all stuff I happen to like the taste of!



Almonds
Almonds contain beneficial antioxidants which will actively cleanse and eliminate toxins and free radicals in your body, they are also a major source of vitamin E, which is an important vitamin needed by your skin. 

Pumpkin seeds
Snack on pumpkin seeds. They supply your body with the mineral zinc, which is needed for healthy wound healing and to balance oil production in the skin.

Nettle & Peppermint Tea
Nettle tea helps cleanse your kidneys and your blood which in turn gives you healthy skin. So in effect it’s a natural detox and anti-inflammatory. Peppermint tea can help control hormone related acne by mildly boosting estrogen levels.

Green Tea
Green tea contains loads of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds making it beneficial to the skin.

Mackerel
Healthy omega-3 fats, which are found in oily fish help keep skin soft and supple. Anyone with dry or inflamed skin will benefit from increasing their omega-3 intake. 

Brown Rice
This provides a good source of Vitamin E and helps clear up all the toxins.

So I am hoping to eat my way to smooth and glowing skin from the inside! 
Is there anything you would recommend? Or if you try any of these foods then let me know how you get on.

Thanks for reading

XOXO








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net