Origins Modern Friction

3:07 pm

Hi

Just thought I talk to you about Origins Modern Friction This is not a new product on the market, but it is new to me and I absolutely love it, it could actually be the best facial scrub I have ever used.



Some face scrubs just feel rough and scratchy and leave you with a angry irritated face, not this baby!
 
Firstly the smell is gorgeous it has a citrus orange smell so it's very refreshing, generally my skin does not do well with fragrance, however this is 100% natural and it has not upset my sensitive skin.

The website advises: Origins products are made with natural and certified organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.  Origins products are also formulated without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, parrafin, DEA, and animal ingredients. 

I can honestly say from the first time I used it my skin felt smoother as it sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal a more even and radiant complexion, even stubborn spot scars seem less noticeable, did I mention I love this product!

It's not cheap at £33, but as you only need a small amount  it will last you for ages. You can use it on your face dry or for sensitive skin you can mix it with water, rinse, pat dry and follow with your usual skincare.

Have you tried and loved this too?
 
Thanks for reading

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net