Origins Super Spot Remover

1:22 pm

I am currently having a bit of a love affair with Origins products they are just so good!



The Spot Remover really does work, its a tiny 10ml vial of clear gel, it contains salicylic acid which helps speed healing and skin-calming caffeine and red algae which visibly relieves irritating redness, you apply a light layer over of the offending spot or pimple and it really takes the swelling down and diminishes redness, I have also find that it helps with clearing spot scars. So I am very pleased,

There is a slight tingle on contact but that just lets you know its working. Although it is a very small bottle I think it will last a fair while as you only need a tiny amount. I have also used it under makeup and it has not disturbed it all as it dries clear.

It costs £14 and can be purchased here

Have you tried it yet?

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net