Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot.

8:03 am


If you're looking for a powder to lock your makeup, blot and control a oily t-zone, then you need to pick this up.


The S&G powder comes in a gorgeous travel friendly compact with a huge mirror, the packaging with vintage photo and catchy name are just so cute, the colour is translucent and non detectable so suitable for everyone, on my NC20 skin it did not look ashy or affect my makeup, just left my skin with a velvety finish. It can be reapplied during the day as many times as needed, and does not go cakey. Also it feels light and breathable and has not caused the dreaded breakout on my sensitive skin. It comes with a sponge applicator however I prefer to use a fluffy brush.

You can purchase this from Boots here it costs £12 for 9g, I have had this for months and have barely scratched it.

Have you tried any S&G cosmetics? By the way there is a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment.

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net