Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick Crayon

7:43 pm

Introducing the gorgeous new lip crayons from Bourjois they come in 4 hot summer shades, I really think Bourjois have been knocking them out of the park this season, most definitely my favourite drugstore brand. 



I picked one up in Orange Punch, which is a bright coral colour, I'm really loving shades of orange for lip colour at the moment,


The other shades are Peach on the beach, Red Sunrise and Fuchsia Libra. They promise to hydrate for 10 hours and contain SPF15 which is fabulous for the current season, what's more they self sharpen by twisting them at the top so no product gets wasted, which is another added bonus,  I have found the pencil super moisturising, highly pigmented and glossy without any stickiness. Thumbs up from me!

They are available at Superdrug here for £7.99

Will you be picking one up?

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net