Foolproof way to conceal under-eye area!

9:35 pm


The Dream Team

Really excited to talk to you about my current method of concealing under eyes. I have tried loads of different concealer products, with various results, and have noticed several issues, for example creasing that seems to exaggerate fine lines NO! Eye area ends up too light, too orange, too yellow, blah blah, you know what I  mean girls.

However was having a little play with my existing makeup and just thought I'd share....
Using two products MAC Select Moisture cover (my  shade is NW20) and the super-duper L'Oréal Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer (what a mouthful)

Disperse a pump of the primer on the back of your hand, I do not use this product as a primer, I use it as a liquid highlight, so would normally blend at the high points of my face, to add light and definition.

Literally dab several very small dots of both products under your eye area, and blend in a gentle tap tap motion with my oh so trusty Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, I also use some of the primer to gently blend up and out towards my brow bone and go over my eyelids to neutralise and make them eyeshadow ready Yeh!

Result... really well rested, radiant concealed eye area. Well it has worked on me! Give it a go and let me know how you get on.

Thanks for reading
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net