balance Me goodies

10:28 pm

I was really lucky to pick up July's copy of Glamour Magazine with the fabulous balance Me samples.

There was 4 items available but I only found 3, the magazine cost £2 and each sample is worth over £10, So I thought this was an amazing deal, and bought the magazine 3 times :-) I have not tried this brand before and I was really impressed.


Firstly the products are natural with certified organic ingredients, and they do not contain all those cheap nasties, (parabens, sulphates, petrolatum, mineral oils, etc)

Pure skin face wash - is ideal for combination skin and cleanses thoroughly leaving your skin feeling refreshed and comfortable, without any tightness. It has a uplifting grapefruit smell, and amazingly has not caused breakouts on me,  my skin tends to react to fragrance, in any case I haven't suffered a bad reaction, and I would really like to try their face balm as I have heard good things.

Moisture - Rich Face Cream , has a lovely rose smell, it is super moisturising but not greasy and has not irrated my overly sensitive skin. This cream is great before makeup, as it gives just the right amount of slip for your base to go on nice and even.

Ltd Edition Shine On Tinted Lip Salve, has not left my bag since I got it and has become a fast favourite, glossy lightly tinted, smells gorgeous and is not sticky.
So I cannot recommend enough and would love to try some more balance Me products.

Did you manage to nab any of the magazines with the samples? Have you tried any of these products?

balance Me products can be brought from their website link,


Thanks for reading
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net