Face of the Day

9:21 am


Morning

Just thought I'd share my Face of the day with you. Using 8 products and 2 brushes, following moisturiser & sunscreen.
Blend L'Oréal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness(Link) with RT Expert Face Brush(Link) I use Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20 (Link) for undereyes and anywhere else I need extra cover and blend with the same brush. Dispense a pump of Guerlain Terracotta Blush in Spicy Coral (Link) on the back of my hand and blend on the apple's of my cheek with my fingers, this is a gorgeous blush which leaves a lovely glow, use sparingly as very pigmented. Prepare eyelids with bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer (Link), this acts as a primer and a base eyeshadow, it's a lovely shimmery gold colour, line my eyes close to the lash line with bareMinerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in plum (Link), this is a warm purple colour that makes a change to black, line the waterline with Bourjois Sparkling Eyeliner in Vert (Link) for a striking pop of colour. Lashings of bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara (Link) great everyday go-to for my lashes, comb my brows with Japonesque Eyebrow Brush (Link) Lastly apply Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella (Link) for a nude lip and I'm good to go!

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net