Things I would not be without: Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner

9:06 pm


I love this toner, it is a gentle version of the likes of Alpha H Liquid Gold, which I would be a little nervous to try as I have sensitive skin. I use this every evening before my LRP Serozinc, it is a fresh, fluid exfoliating lotion that brightens, smooths and softens the skin. It contains Tamarind fruit acids to eliminate impurities and dead skin cells, and boost cellular renewal and White Nettle extract to tighten pores.

It is slightly thicker in consistency then your average toner and tingles with initial application. My skin looks so much brighter after using this toner and the area on my nose were I had some blackheads have practically disappeared, my pores also seem less noticeable. If you have any fully formed spots with a noticeable head, following using the toner it will deflate the spot and all the (yucky alert) white gunk will come out. Please note the toner will sting slightly more if you have any open skin.
The instructions recommend using 1-2 times a week, (I use every night no adverse effects) also you must remember to use sunscreen for at least a week after using the toner as it can make you photosensitive.
If I neglect to use this toner my skin starts to look dull and congested within a couple of days. You can purchase Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner from Escentual website (link) 125ml for £20, but it does last for ages. 

Have you tried this toner.

xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net