Things I would not be without: Nivea Lip Butter

7:56 pm


This is a basic product, which I really love, I am a bit lip balm obsessive and always have several in rotation, But my current favourite's are the Nivea Lip Butter's which I have in three delicious flavours.
Raspberry Rose, Vanilla & Macadamia and Carmel Cream. There is also original flavour but that sounded a little dull, so I gave it a miss, They are colourless and make a good base before lipstick, if over applied it does leave a slightly white cast, however the formula is very rich so you only need a small amount. all the balms have a super sweet flavour and are moisturising, and for £2.25 (Link) you cannot go wrong! My favourite flavour is Carmel Cream.

Have you tried them yet?

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net