Things I would not be without : La Roche-Posay Serozinc

10:04 pm




Being Greek Cypriot descent, our folklore teaches us that saying something out loud may tempt fate, This is our particular brand of superstition, I know we shouldn't perpetuate stereotypes, however this one is accurate. So I will refrain from calling my post.

 *she whispers*

'Things I cannot LIVE without...'

Because I would hate to tempt fate and either.. 
1)leave this mortal plain 
2)be forced to exist without this fantastic product. As my complexion would be a lot less glowing!

Instead I would like to share with you a series of posts on 'Things I would not be without', phew now that's out, on with the first product. Although you can buy LRP products in the UK, this one is not available, but can only be purchased from France, my sister brought  this back for me, after I read about it from Caroline Hirons blog, (God bless her, anything she doesn't know about skincare is not worth knowing!)
This product is a 'sprays fine mist from a can job' you might initially think it's a thermal water deal, but oh this is so much more, it's a zinc sulphate solution which is beneficial for soothing any skin irritations. I use it following my exfoliating toner, to refresh my face before applying my moisturiser. Any angry bumps on the face settle down after using the spray.
This product is between 5 - 7 euros in France, so it's reasonably priced, and it really should be stocked in the UK, unfortunately at the moment I can only daydream of seeing it on the shelves in Boots & Superdrug. I really hope this won't be the skincare version of Lucky Charms Cereal!
It can be purchased from eBay & other websites such Farmaline link - I am really hoping it will come to the UK before my can runs out!

Have you tried Serozinc yet? I guarantee you will be hooked.

Thanks for reading
XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net