Quick Daytime Face of the Day.

9:37 pm

7 products and 3 brushes for a super quick face of the day 

Just thought I'd share with you a super quick face of the day, suitable for when you want to look polished but natural.
Using 7 products and 3 brushes, trust me this is quite minimal for me!
Following moisturiser & sunscreen. For my base I use YSL Perfect Touch foundation in shade 5 Peach, I have used this base on and off for about 8 years, it's non-comedogenic, which means it does not clog pores, it comes with a brush attached, which I removed because I prefer to use my own brush, it is the perfect colour match and it has a nice natural finish. I use my Real Techniques duo-fibre face brush to apply the base.
I Conceal under eyes with bourjois healthy mix illuminating brush concealer in Beige Rose,  the pink/peachy colour counteracts dark circle's under my eyes.
Bourjois Cream Blush in 02, I use my Real Techniques stippling Brush to apply this for a fresh and natural looking pop of colour.
Nars Duo Eyeshadow palette in Madrague, I use my eyeshadow brush to blend the light cream colour over the lid, and blend the darker carmel colour into the eye socket.
Bourjois Kohl & Contour Shadow & Light in Brun & Carmel, to outline the eye, the darker colour lined ontop and then smudged with the lighter to soften also I apply the lighter colour on my waterline.
Lashings of YSL Babydoll Volume Effect Mascara to emphasize my eyes.
A slick of Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia, which is a delightful sweet treat for your lips and I'm good to go!

I would love to hear your tips for a quick face of the day?

Thanks for reading

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net