Things I would not be without: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

10:23 pm


It's an oldie but it's a goodie! Beauty Flash Balm has been around for 33 years and has a well deserved cult following, this has been part of my routine on and off for about 10 years, what I love about this product is it can be used in multiple ways. It is a light feeling gel-cream, which is peach coloured and it has a lovely natural smell that all Clarins skincare products have in common, it contains witch hazel which has clarifying properties.

I can be applied as a skin pick me up mask, apply thickly and leave on for 10-15 minutes, then wipe off. 

It makes a good base or primer before you apply your make-up as it mattifies the skin and helps your make-up last all day.

For speed you can apply it with your foundation i.e one part base one part balm, so it is like your own customised tinted moisturiser.

It is also brilliant for applying after your regular moisturiser when skin feels dull or tired as it helps brighten and tighten the skin, you can see a instant effect following your first use.

To summarise this is a essential part of my skincare and I could not be without it, I like to stock up just after Christmas in the January sales, when you can pick it up in a beauty set with other Clarins goodies, woop woop good times!

Do you like beauty flash balm? It can be purchased from Escentual website (link) for £23.20

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net