Face of the Day

1:43 am


Hey Guys, 

This is the make-up look I did today, following moisturiser and sunscreen..

I applied L'Oréal Nude Magique CC Cream in Anti-Dullness with my fingers, because the pigment capsules don't seem to burst as well with a brush. I then dotted Mac Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20 under my eyes and around my nose and blended with my Precision Flat Brush (from the Ebay set) I also applied Garnier Pure Active 2 In 1 Tinted Spot Roll On to blemishes and blended with the same brush. I did some contouring with my Daniel Sandler Sculpt and Slim palette using RT contour brush, I used Illamasqua Blush in shade Naked Rose and a Mac 168 to apply blush to the apple's of my cheeks. Then applied a light wash of Maybelline-colour-tattoo in On and On Bronze on my lids and lined my eyes close to the lash line ending with a subtle cat flick using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and a 209 brush and then applied YSL Babydoll Mascara. Using my Japonesque Eyebrow brush, I very lightly worked Illamasqua Eyebrow cake in Gaze to define my eyebrows, I lined my lips then used Guerlain Rouge Shine Automatique Lipstick in 261, Lastly I set my face with Bourjois Java Rice Powder.




XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net