Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation

7:31 pm

Dream Team Base. 

As I mentioned in my last post I have unfortunately been left with some acne scarring, so I needed a full coverage base which is something I have never used before, I also wanted something that would not irrate my skin and cause further breakouts, following a trusty Google search I decided to try Vichy Dermablend, and I have not been disappointed, This foundation is SUPER pigmented, it is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, fragrance-free and contains SPF 35. The coverage is fantastic, a small amount goes a long way, and I do not need a separate concealer for post acne marks. Although I should mention that you do need a light hand, if you build up more then 2 layers it can look a bit mask like, so I tend to sheer out the coverage a little by spraying some Avene Thermal Water onto my RealTechniques buffing brush to blend it out, before I apply the foundation I use a small amount of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm to the high points of my cheeks for a subtle highlighting effect, add to the mix my Collection 2000 Illuminating concealer under my eyes and some powder to set, leaves me with a superbly perfected base.
There is only 5 shades in this foundation, unfortunately none of them are a perfect match, 15 Opal is yellow toned but a touch to light, 25 Nude is pink toned and 35 Sand is too dark, (I sound like Goldilocks) however by mixing15 Opal with a dot of 35 Sand I get the perfect colour! 

Left to Right-shades 35 and 15

Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation can be purchased from Escentual website link here, and is on special offer at £13.65

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net