Eucerin Skincare Change-up!

3:12 pm

2013 was THE WORST skin year of my life, I blame it on over-exfoliating, I'm looking at you Clarisonic and I probably did not help either as I had a complicated skincare routine formulated in the hope of clearing up the situation.
In any case it may not all have been my fault, my Doctor, bless her heart, put me on a course of antibiotics for 6 months which I have just completed, and touch wood, the situation seems to have settled. I may sound a little superficial, but I found this all very upsetting, as even in my teens I had clear skin. Apparently 30-something acne is a thing!
I am now left with some acne scars, however I am extremely relieved that the spots seem to be at bay. *touch wood again* Well I am writing this post to tell you about my new pared down routine that has been working very well for me. I have been using the Dermo Purifyer range from Eucerin for the past 4 months and I am supremely happy with it. The routine consists of:
Dermo Purifyer Cleanser - my skin has never felt cleaner, after using this to remove my makeup my skin feels like it can breathe, and there is no tightness or irritation.
Dermo Purifyer Toner - prepares skin to accept moisturiser, contains the magical salicylic acid which helps clear pores.
Dermo Purifyer Adjunctive Hydrating Care SPF30 cream - just the perfect amount of moisturising, it leaves a perfect base to apply makeup, non sticky and protects the skin from the elements.
Dermo Purifyer Scrub which I use only once a week! My skin is left refined, after each use it looks smoother and scars seem to be fainter.
Dermo Purifyer Concentrate - which I use in the evening - there is the faintest tingling sensation after use, skin feels clean and balanced followed by the 
Dermo Purifyer night care cream, I wake up with nice plumpy skin.



Things to note, I never thought I would need to use skincare for acne concerns and I was a little concerned in terms of adverse affects i.e would it dry out my skin? to date my skin looks supple, soft and quite healthy. Also in regards to keeping signs of age at bay, the best preventative measure is UVA protection, the day cream has this, so I reckon I am good to go! The only thing I would like to add, when my current eye cream runs out, is Eucerin make a eye cream with SPF so that might be a future purchase.

I would highly recommend this range and can see myself purchasing these products again. The range can be bought from Boots link here

Thanks for reading :-) 

XoXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net