Budget Buy: MUA Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Powder

2:08 pm



Really excited to show you this correcting and brightening powder compact by MUA. What is great about this compact is you get four shades in one, the formula is velvety smooth, and the price point is great as it only costs £4!



It comes in a sturdy white compact with a clear lid, it's a baked powder, which is extremely finely milled and silky on the skin, and the four shades are large enough to be used individually on specific areas of the face or can be swirled together and used as a brightening finishing powder. The green shade neutralises redness, yellow counteracts dark circles under the eye area and the purple and peach shades help to brighten the complexion.

My preferred method, is using the yellow shade to set my under eye concealer, the green shade around my nose and chin, and then I swirl all the shades together on a due fibre brush and lightly dust over my entire face. The powder is so velvety that it does not go cakey or emphasis pores, and I must admit I have neglected my other face powders in preference to this one. The finished effect is a overall airbrushed and brightened complexion and it also helps to extend the longevity of my base. If you add one thing to your make up stash this month I highly recommend this one!

MUA Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Powder can be purchased direct from the MUA website (here) or from Superdug (here)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net