The Glow Getters

3:56 pm




Anyone else looking a dull beige/grey or greige colour at the moment? The cold weather has taken it's toll and I think we all need some help to fake glowing skin,  with this triple combo you really cannot go wrong!


I start of with Soap&Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Illuminator and apply this mainly on the hight points of my face, top of cheekbones, down the centre of my face, on the browbone and cupids bow. The formula is a light pearlescent liquid in a peachy-champagne colour, with no visible shimmer, and it gives a lit from within glow.

For base I have been loving Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua this is a weightless medium coverage base with a pleasantly dewy finish, I prefer to go sans powder and just enjoy the glow, also my skin has been so dry at the moment I find I do not need to set my base with powder.

Lastly with a fan brush I have been applying Mac Lightness Of Being Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping (Limited Edition) on the high points of the face, this is a repromote, I have never tried the original so I cannot compare the two. This version is gorgeous, the powder is quite pigmented for a highlighter, which is nice, as I dislike highlighters that are purely glitter, it is a lovely peachy-champagne colour very much the same tone as the Hocus Focus Illuminator, it does not emphasis pores, and the final affect is a really angelic glow.

From left to right - Mac Perfect Topping, S&G Hocus Focus Illuminator 

I have really been enjoying this combination. What are your tips for achieving a glowing base?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net