Best Drugstore Concealer Ever!

9:34 pm


Why am I showing you the grubby top of my almost finished concealer? As you can see it has been very well loved, it is also the first concealer I have finished in a long time, and I absolutely love it!



Namely Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer and it is all kinds of awesome for covering dark circles under the eyes and just generally brightening everything up, it makes you look like you've had a really good nights sleep instantly. What's more it isn't cakey, layers superbly and does not crease. I like to paint two upside down triangles under each eye then pat with a damp makeup sponge or use my ring finger to blend out, you can layer up again if you need some extra illumination without it looking overdone. There is only 2 shades Nude and Light, I use Light and this is 1-2 shades lighter than my skin which is what you need for a illuminating concealer. I know the sponge applicator does get a bit gross looking, however it works so well that I can overlook the packaging. Also at the budget price of £7.99 get into my Boots basket Maybelline very long named concealer! This is one product that deserves all the hype. Have you tried it yet?

One last note just wanted to say thanks to a mate who encouraged me to start blogging again. I think we all need a little encouragement from time to time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net