Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

9:45 pm


I have been really loyal to my Eucerin Dermopurifyer range and have been using them since last February. My skin has significantly cleared (touch wood it stays this way) so I needed a new moisturizer as the Eucerin cream felt a little harsh on my skin which is more normalised and balanced in texture compared to the oil slick of 2013-2014 #badskintymes.


I was given a sample of Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizer and I was really impressed with it. I had a discount code so I made a cheeky order from FeelUnique to order the full size. I believe this also comes in a lotion which is geared towards dry skin, but I opted for the gel because I wanted something lightweight and refreshing, Firstly the packaging is great as it has a pump dispenser which I love. It retails at £30 for 125ml of product which I think is good value. The formula is really nice and surprisingly for such a gel texture it is really moisturizing. It is ever so lightly scented and just leaves my face feeling plumpy and uplifted, it is a pleasure to apply and I look forward to using it. It does not have SPF so you will need to use one separately. I have been using it as a day and night cream, it has not caused any irritation or breakout and it is oil-free and non-comedogenic. To conclude I have really been enjoying this product. Have you had any skincare change-ups?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net