My Current Skincare Routine

8:08 pm


I have and always will be a skincare junkie and I get really excited about trying new products. However in recent years I have learned that trying too many new products and having a complicated skincare routine does more harm than good. Also following 2013 when I suffered with acne I am now really careful and stick to tried and tested things that I know work well for me. My  current skincare situation is streamlined and I am currently experiencing really good results *touch wood* and a whole forest worth at that!

In the morning I wash my face with Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleanser (here) on my skin I find this balancing without leaving any feeling of tightness, I then generously spray my skin with La Roche Posay Serozinc (here) which I have spoken about numerous times. This balances the skin, hydrates, and relieves any irritations, such as pesky spots and bumps. Serozinc was difficult to to get a hold of in the UK, fortunately it is now available from Escentual. I then use L'Oréal Revitalift Miracle Blur Eye Cream (here) this contains polymers which instantly fills out any fine lines and smooths the under eye area.  It also has a highlighting affect so it reduces the appearance of dark circles. This is great to use before applying makeup as it works instantly, it also claims to produce permanent results over time in terms of lines and dark circles, but I cannot comment about that. I then apply Clinque Custom Smart Serum (here)  I absolutely love this stuff, it has a nice light texture that melts into the skin. It adds moisture were needed on my combination skin without  overwhelming my oilier T-zone. It has also helped to lighten the dark spots on my face from my post acne scarring. I then  finish up with Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (here) which I have raved about (here) In the evening the one difference to my routine is that I use the Garnier Micellar Water (here) on cotton pads to remove the bulk of my makeup before I go in with the Eucerin for a second cleanse.

The only other things I do religiously is exfoliate twice a week with Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner (here) a mud mask once a week on my T-zone. Also I use sunscreen everyday namely Clarins UV Plus (here)  before I apply makeup.  So that is my routine for now and I am feeling quite proud of myself for being so consistent.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net