My Illamasqua Blush Collection

5:53 pm



Illamasqua Blushers are one of my favourite formulas so I thought I would show you my collection. The finish is completely mat and really finely milled they blend well on the skin and because the formula is mat they do not emphasise pores. The pigmentation is really strong  but can be applied sheer if you use them with a light hand. They have a light fragrance of vanilla which dissapates following application. I have four singles and one blush palette that contains two shades. The shades I have are as follows.

Naked Rose - neutral beige pink, this is perfect if you are wearing a strong eye/lip look and just want a little something on your cheeks that brightens and does not steal focus.
Tremble - soft lilac pink, this doesn't seem that exciting in the pan but on the skin it is very brightening and perfect for a no-makeup makeup look.
Excite - vivid apricot, this shade is not for the faint hearted as it is neon bright however it looks lovely with a light hand and is also really flattering in the summer when you have a tan.
Tweek - deep hot pink, this is a great stable shade every girl needs a bright pink in her collection.
Lover - soft apricot, this is a lovely brightening peachy shade, and I  always go sans highlighter when I use this shade.
Hussy  - bright candy pink,  more subtle then Tweek but along the same vein and adds a really nice pop of colour. My favourite shades and the ones I reach for the most are Naked Rose and Lover.



If you are in the market for a new blusher I highly recommend Illamasqua. Available here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net