Urban Decay A New Smokey Way To Get Naked

9:12 pm

Just when I thought I had all the neutral eyeshadow I need I caught sight of the promo shots for the new Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette. Needless to say I am extremely excited to get my mitts on it. 
The palette is released on the Urban Decay Website on the 30th of June, and will be available in Debenhams and other Urban Decay stockists from the 6th of June. To say I am excited is a understatement.  I can't wait to have a play with the 12 colours that promise to put the sultry into a smokey eye look. 

New shades:
  • Smolder Deep plum-taupe
  • Password Cool taupe matte 
  • Whiskey Rich brown matte 
  • Slanted Light metallic gray 
  • Dagger Medium charcoal with micro-shimmer 
  • Combust Soft pink-taupe 
  • Thirteen Light beige satin 
  • High Champagne shimmer with micro-glitter
  • Dirtysweet Medium bronze

Repromted Shades:
  • Radar Metallic taupe with iridescent micro-glitter (Vice 2)
  • Armor Metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle (Vice)
  • Black Market Jet black satin (Vice)

I have reserved a palette from Debenhams and the really nice MUA at the counter has booked me in for a free tutorial to give me some pointers on how to create the perfect smokey eye, so watch this space  and I will report back soon.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net