Budget Buy Ita Kabuki Brush

8:09 pm


My latest find from eBay is a dupe for the Nars Ita Kabuki Brush. I ordered it because I was looking for something similar and really did not want to spend £43 and I am pleased to report that it has very quickly become my favourite tool for use with contour powder. It makes carving out a jawline and cheekbones an absolute breeze and it costs less than £2!
It is cut very much like the Nars brush, The bristles are made of goat hair and are extremely soft to the touch, the bristles do not shed and it washes well. The handle has a smooth matt finish. To use you simply dip it sparingly into your contour powder of choice then sweep the brush on the hollows of the cheeks, under the jawline and across temples for a defined look, it also fits nicely on either side of the bridge of the nose should that be your thing. 


I enjoy working on one side of the face and stopping to compare the difference between the contoured side and the undone side, whilst I say chubby - chiseled, chubby - chiseled. I highly recommend this brush if your in the market for a new contour brush. Available here and it only took about a week to arrive with free delivery. Sweep on for supermodel cheekbones! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net