MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly & Indianwood

12:26 pm


I have always wanted to try Paint Pots but have held off buying them in favour of the more budget friendly drugstore options.  However I recently purchased two and I have to admit that the formula is so nice that I am really glad I treated myself. The texture is smooth and slightly dryer then other cream shadows so they apply cleaner and less smudgy. Once they dry down they do not budge all day.  They can be used alone or under powder shadow as a primer to aid adherence and intensify the colour pay off.  The colour choices available are mostly neutral with a few smokey and shimmery shades in the mix. I picked Painterly which is a pale cream almost skin shade and makes a fantastic base under most eye looks and I have used it almost everyday since I purchased it.  This shade makes the eyelids look even and disguises any veins and discolouration leaving a clean base to layer eyeshadow. I have used it on its own for a no-makeup makeup look, because when the eyelids are even in colour it helps to uplift and open the eye making me look more awake. Idianwood is a medium bronze shade which has a metallic sheen sans glitter, it is extremely smooth and applies evenly. Indianwood looks absolutely stunning as a alllover lid shade with a darker powder shadow in the crease for a really polished quick look.


They usually retail at £16.50 but are on special offer in Debenhams at the moment for £14.40 here and because you only need a tiny amount as they are really pigmented I'd imagine it will take a long time to finish a pot. I really feel they are a must have! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net