Tightline & Lashes In One Step With LOréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara

10:12 pm



Mascara is tricky business if I find one I love it tends to be really pricey or ends up drying out too quickly. So I am really happy to tell you about the L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara which I have used every day since I discovered it. I love to tightline (lining the upper waterline with kohl or eyeliner pencil) it's an absolute must for me even with a minimal look I always tightline. Now with this nifty wand you can do two in one. It has a really odd shaped wand as you can see from the photos and you wiggle it gently at the base of the lashes and it tightlines for you so the annoying bits of skin do not show through. This makes your eyelashes appear much fuller. The formula contains fibres which add major volume and the wand fans out your lashes leaving them looking really thick and long like Bambi. If you are in the market for a new mascara then you should definitely give this one a whirl it is currently on offer at Superdrug here for £5.99 instead of the usual price of £9.99. Buy it now and thank me later. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net