Glamour Magazine December Issue & Clinque Gifts

11:41 pm


Glamour Magazine is a fab read and Decembers issue has a great interview with the lovely Tanya Burr one of my all time YouTube  girl crushes, she looks absolutely stunning in the photo's... Go Tanya!
I had seen the updates on Instagram about her article so didn't need any other incentive and when I popped into WHSmith I was really impressed with the free gifts,  generous sized samples from Clinque namely Dramatically Different Moisturizer, High Impact Mascara or one of two shades of the Pop Colour + Primer Lipstick in the shade Cherry Pop (a rich blue toned red) and Nude Pop (a wearable nudey pink).
Cherry Pop & Nude Pop
I was most excited about the lipsticks so I picked them both. The formula is highly pigmented, creamy and really nourishing and lightweight on the lips. I have really been enjoying wearing them. Just thought I would give you the heads up in case you would like to try them too! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net